Friday, June 25, 2010

More Riddles

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here are more interesting dementia brain boosting activities

Get your subscription to Activity Director Today's e magazine

More riddles

1.I am lighter than a feather, yet no man can hold me for very long. What am I?
2.Three guys run into a bar, the fourth man ducks. Why does he duck?
3.How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?
4.How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?
5.All of the animals go to a meeting for the Lion King. One animal doesnt show up. Which animal doesn't come?
6.You come to a river that aligators live in. There is no boat, raft, bridge, nor material to make them. How do you get accross?
7.A fifteen foot rope is tied to a horse. The horse is 25 feet from a stack of hay. How can the horse get to the hay?
8.From what number can you take half and leave nothing?
9.How can you drop an egg 3 feet without breaking it?
10.How can you make a fire with only one stick?
11.How can you tell the difference between a can of chicken soup and a can of tomato soup?
12.Can giraffes have babies?
13.What has four wheels and flies?
14.Feed me and I live, give me something to drink and I'll die. What am I?
15.What has eyes but cannot see?
16.When is a door not a door?

ANSWERS-next time

No comments: