Thursday, November 11, 2010

Soup Humor (part 3)

Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is interesting information
Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here are more interesting dementia brain boosting activities

It is always good to make those with dementia and other long term care residents laugh. With that I bring you

Soup Humor(part 3)

• I put instant soup in a microwave and almost went back in time. (Steven Wright)
• I make soup so thick that when I stir it, the room goes round.
• We were eating in this open-air cafĂ© when it started raining. It took us an hour and a half to finish our soup.
• She's such a noisy eater that when she started on the soup, six people got up and started doing the polka.
• Some of the stuff that stares out of gumbo should not be allowed out except for Halloween. (Steve Epstein)
• I don't want to panic, but my alphabet soup says, "Forget about me...just try to save yourself." (Tom Wilson)
• He's so meticulous he eats his alphabet soup in alphabetical order. (Mitch Murray, 60's songwriter turned speechwriter)
• When their little boy wouldn't speak, mom and dad took him to the doctor, who was also baffled. Finally one day the boy said, "My soup is too cold." His parents were ecstatic. "Why haven't you spoken to us up to now?" "Because the soup was never too cold before."



)

No comments: