Thursday, September 22, 2011

List of positive affirmations

Activities directors and other healthcare professionals here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals.

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care  professionals to get an easyceu or two



by Evelyn Linn

Positive Daily Affirmations For Self Esteem

Examples of positive daily affirmations for self esteem include:
1. I am sure of my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.
2. If I make mistakes, I am able to give myself the benefit of the doubt.
3. I feel basically worthy as a person.
4. I am able to take risks and try new things without fear.
5. I feel good about the way I do my job.
6. I feel about myself pretty much what others think of me.
7. I have compassion for myself and the way my life has developed.
8. I am deserving of all the good things in my life.

Positive Daily Affirmations for Abundance

1. All the things I want and need come to me.
2. I always receive more than what I need.
3. I have a bank account with more than enough.
4. I am an abundant person.
5. I create abundance in all that I say and do.
6. I accept abundance.
7. I welcome, and am open to receive all abundance that comes.
8. I draw abundance to myself today and every day.

Positive Daily Affirmations For Success

Examples of positive daily affirmations for success include:
1. I am successful.
2. Everything I do turns into success.
3. I am filled with success.
4. Success comes effortlessly to my direction.
5. My success is contagious, other people like it, seek it and respect it.
6. I attract positive-minded people to me; I draw all things positive to myself.

Positive Daily Affirmations For Health

Examples of positive daily affirmations for health include:
1. I am glowing with health and wholeness.
2. I behave in ways that promote my health more every day.
3. I deserve to be in perfect health.
4. I am highly motivated to exercise my body because I find exercise as fun.
5. I love nutritious healthy food, and I enjoy eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. I am healthy since my practices are healthy.
7. I let go of the past so I can create health now.
8. I create health by expressing love, understanding and compassion


No comments: