Thursday, October 27, 2016

Reminiscence thought provoking statements

  1. Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is some great information

    Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professionals,

    Your residents will love the Amazon Kindle Fire

    Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

    Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care professionals to get an easyceu or two

    Follow alzheimersideas on twitter

    The Dementia Caregiver's Little Book of Hope [Kindle Edition]

  2. Tell me about your first date

  3. Tell me about the place you were born

  4. Tell me about your brothers and sisters?

  5. Tell me about your pets

  6. Tell me about games you like

  7. Tell me about your children

  8. Tell me about your favorite subjects at school

  9. Tell me about clothes you like to wear or have worn in the past
  10. Tell me about places you worked

  11. How did you meet your spouse? How old were you when you met/got engaged/got married? What was the wedding like?

  12. Tell me about movies or books you liked

No comments: