Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happiness Quotes


Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professionals,

Your residents will love the Amazon Kindle Fire

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care  professionals to get an easyceu or two

Follow alzheimersideas on twitter

The Dementia Caregiver's Little Book of Hope [Kindle Edition]

Be happy.
It's one way of being wise.
- Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
Don't waste a minute not being happy.
If one window closes, run to the next window-
or break down a door.
- Brooke Shields
We should laugh before being happy, for fear of dying without having laughed.
- Jean de la Bruyere
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting
happiness from common things.
- Henry Ward Beecher
As far as my solo record, I don't want a gold record or anything,
I'm happy to be small and to have the people appreciate
the music who really like me for being me.
- John Frusciante
Just stop for a minute and you'll realize you're happy just being.
I think it's the pursuit that screws up happiness.
If we drop the pursuit, it's right here.
- James Hillman
I'm happy being an actor, it's what I have always wanted to do.
I'm just lucky I got to do it so early.
- Charlie Hunnam
You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday.
You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
- Epicurus
If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being,
you'd be a game show host.
- Gabriel Heatter
Most people would rather be certain they're miserable,
than risk being happy.
- Robert Anthony
There is not much irony when people are being happy on screen.
- Carter Burwell
We haven't been happy with the way the war has been handled.
The president has changed his reasons for being over
there every time a reason is proven false or an objective reached.
- Cindy Sheehan
To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes.
The rest can work up from there.
- Sophia Bush
Having a great intellect is no path to being happy.
- Stephen Fry
I don't want to be famous famous.
I'm happy on the second tier, where I have autonomy
on a professional level but I can still go out to the
movies without being recognized.
- Gabrielle Reece
I think it's a mistake if people just fall in love
and think that that's the only thing you need to keep you happy.
There's a lot more to being with someone than just love.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
All I know is that my best work has come out of being committed and happy.
- William Hurt
I don't think there's a problem with being a teen idol,
if that happens to me, I'll be happy to deal with it.
- Josh Hartnett
Being a singer is a natural gift.
It means I'm using to the highest degree possible the
gift that God gave me to use.
I'm happy with that.
- Aretha Franklin
I'm just starting to scratch the surface of what really
makes me happy and it's taken me a while to admit that
acting like a little child and being a jerk and a punk is fun.
- Leonardo DiCaprio
I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can
hear my happiness in my music.
Life is beautiful.
- Christina Milian
There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy.
By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
I want as many people as possible to hear my music.
I'm happy to entertain people by being a star.
- Kid Rock
Success is just being happy.
And I try so many different things.
I do a lot of different things.
Because I think God has helped me to love myself.
I know who God is, and I love God.
- Herschel Walker
As early as the autumn of 1862, I was made very happy by being sent to school.
- John Sergeant Wise
I've arrived at the place if I'm not taking a career risk,
I'm not happy.
If I'm scared, then I know I'm being challenged.
- Jim Carrey
It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
- Lucille Ball
Let me be content with being happy, without sighing
that I am not distinguished.
- Anne Seward
You cannot be happy with your family while being personally unhappy with your work.
It's a Catch-22 kind of thing.
- Mikhail Baryshnikov
Life is not always not always what one wants it to be.,
but to make the best of it as it is the only way of being happy.
- Jennie Churchill
Being happy is very important.
We won our second championship last season and we have
our entire team coming back to try and defend our title again.
I'm very proud of that.
- Larry Dixon
Everyone for the most part is really nice.
There have always been jokes, but that's part of being in the spotlight.
You can't make everyone completely happy.
- Tina Yothers
I'm happy, and I think being happy keeps you looking young.
- Olivia Newton-John
The best advice on the art of being happy is about
as easy to follow as advice to be well when one is sick.
- Anne Sophie Swetchine
I enjoyed my life when I had nothing...
and kinda like the idea of just being happy with me.
- Joey Ramone
I think by being happy it actually affects the way that you look too.
- Kelly Preston
The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are,
and not who people think you are.
- Goldie Hawn
I have the happy circumstance of either being accused
of political grandstanding on the one hand or cover-ups on the other.
- Ben Chandler
The truest greatness lies in being kind,
the truest wisdom in a happy mind.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Some people can only be happy being a star.
What happens if and when the work dries up?
- Susan Hampshire
I have stepped off the relationship scene to come to terms with myself.
I have spent most of my adult life being 'someone's girlfriend',
and now I am happy being single.
- Penelope Cruz
You could say, in a vulgar Freudian way,
that I am the unhappy child who escapes into books.
Even as a child, I was most happy being alone.
This has not changed.
- Slavoj Zizek
Growing up is not being so dead-set on making everybody happy.
- Reba McEntire
There are lots of people I admire and respect,
but I don't necessarily want to be like them.
I'm to happy being myself.
- James D'arcy
I can never make up my mind if I'm happy being a flute player,
or if I wish I were Eric Clapton.
- Ian Anderson
Money never prevented anyone from being happy or unhappy.
- Eddie Barclay
Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy,
satisfied, even joyous.
That has more of an effect on economic well-being than any other single factor.
- Paul Hawken
I had years of partying, and I was kind of surprised
and happy I survived it all.
Now, being a parent, I look back on it thinking,
Oh God, the things you did!
- Jeff Bridges
I would be happy at a piano bar, singing.
I just want to home in on being the best singer I can be.
- Debby Boone
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being
totally informed and blissfully unaware.
- Doug Larson
Everyone has to find their own way, it's just that
I don't want to go that way myself.
If a band likes being on a major and feels happy there,
good luck to them.
- Malcolm Wilson
The habit of being happy enables one to be freed,
or largely freed, from the domination of outward conditions.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular
cause for being happy except that they are so.
- William Ralph Inge
As a kid, before I could play music,
I remember baseball being the one thing that could always make me happy.
- Garth Brooks
Of course, I want to be number one.
But being happy and healthy is the most important thing.
- Venus Williams
I kind of have a happy magnet.
I can't stand being depressed, so I work my ass off
to get out of it as soon as possible.
- Sarah McLachlan
My hobby is gardening, I love it, it's my main hobby.
I like being at home and I'm very happy being in my house,
I love cooking.
- Susan Hampshire
I'm concentrating on staying healthy,
having peace, being happy, remembering what is important,
taking in nature and animals, spending time reading,
trying to understand the universe, where science and the spiritual meet.
- Joan Jett
Often I look back and see that I had been many kinds
of a fool-and that I had been happy in being this or that kind of fool.
- Carl Sandburg
Well, I was already so happy being chosen to do the issue itself,
that when I got on the cover, it was even more of a
surprise and even more amazing to me.
- Heidi Klum
Being happy in your skin that's what it's all about.
- Koo Stark
No one can be happy who has been thrust outside the pale of truth.
And there are two ways that one can be removed from this realm:
by lying,
or by being lied to.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca
I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before.
I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters,
or live out their lives, but I didn't have
those things in mine.
- Angelina Jolie

No comments: