Thursday, April 26, 2018

Songs about hair



Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is some great information

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professionals,

Your residents will love the Amazon Kindle Fire

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be


Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care  professionals to get an easyceu or two


Follow alzheimersideas on twitter

The Dementia Caregiver's Little Book of Hope [Kindle Edition

These songs are related to April's Activity Director E-magazine article

Wikidump

"Bangs" -They Might Be Giants; "Bald" - The Darkness; "Cut My Hair" - The Who ; "Cut Your Hair" - Pavement ;"Devil's Haircut" - Beck ; "Devilock" - The Misfits ; "Five Colours In Her Hair - McFly ; "Fixing Her Hair" - Ani Difranco ; "Get a Haircut" - George Thorogood ;

"Hair" - Hair (musical) ; "Hair"-The Early November ; "Hair" - PJ Harvey ; "Haircut" - Kevin Devine ; "Haircut Economics" - Hot Hot Heat ; "I'm So Bald" - Mr. Mason ; "I Am Not My Hair" - India.Arie ; "I Think I'm Going Bald" - Rush ; "I Won't Cut My Hair"- D-A-D ; "Le Frisur (entire album)" - Die Ärzte ; "Lend Me Your Comb" - The Beatles ; "Long-Haired Child" - Devendra Banhart ; "Man and Wife, the Latter (Damaged Goods)" - Desaparecidos ; "More Than a Haircut" - The Waifs ; "Pull My Hair" - Bright Eyes ; "Pull My Hair" - Ying Yang Twins ; "Sampson" - Regina Spektor; "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair) - Scott McKenzie ; "Screaming Infidelities"- Dashboard Confessional ;

"The girl I love she got long wavy black hair" - Led Zeppelin ; "Torra Fy Ngwallt N Hir" - Super Furry Animals ; "Who Found Who's Hair in Who's Bed? - Owen ; "You're Not You" - The Good Life ; "Suicide Blonde" by INXS ; "Short Haired Woman - Lightning Hopkins ; "Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine - Johnny Cash and The Carter Family ; "He Took A White Rose from Her Hair - The Carter Family ; "Long Blonde Hair - The Meteors ; "Ain't Got No Hair - Professor Longhair ; "Black Is the Color Of My True Love's Hair - Nina Simone ; "Dark Hair'd Rider - Heavy Trash

No comments: