Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hot dog songs

Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is some great information

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Your residents will love the Amazon Kindle Fire

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care professionals to get an easyceu or two

Follow alzheimersideas on twitter

The Dementia Caregiver's Little Book of Hope [Kindle Edition]

Amour hot dug song
Here are the lyrics to the Armour hot dogs Song:

Hot dogs, Armour hot dogs
What kind of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks
Tough kids, sissy kids, even kids with chicken pox
love hot dogs, Armour Dot Dogs
The dogs kids love to bite!


Here is another version of the lyrics

Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs
What kinds of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
Big kids, little kids, kids who climb on rocks
fat kids, skinny kids, even kids with chicken pox
love hot dogs, Armour Dot Dogs
The dogs kids love to bite!

What about the Oscar Mayer Hot Dog Song. "I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MAYER WETNER"

I wish i was an Oscar Mayer wiener
that is what I truly want to be

if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
everyone would be in love with me

There is also the Mickey Mouse clubhouse song with the words 
hot dog


 and the song "Hot Diggity Dog Ziggity"

Oh! hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, It's so new to me, what'cha do to me, Hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, When you're holdin' me tight! Never dreamed anybody could kiss thata way, Bring me bliss thata way, Whata a kiss thata way! What a wonderful feelin' to feel thata way, Tell me where have ya been all my life! Oh! hot ziggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, It's so new to me, what'cha do to me, Hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, When you're holdin' me tight! Never knew that my heart could go zing thata way, Ting-a-ling thata way, Make me sing thata way! Said goodbye to my troubles, they went thata way, Ever since you came into my life! Oh! hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, It's so new to me, what'cha do to me, [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/hot-diggity-dog-ziggity-boom-lyrics-perry-como.html ]Hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, When you're holdin' me tight! < instrumental break > There's a cute little cottage for two thata way, Skies are blue thata way, Dreams come true thata way, If you say I can share it with you thata way, I'll be happy the rest of my life! Oh! hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, It's so new to me, what'cha do to me, Hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, When you're holdin' me tight! Oh! hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, How my future will shine! Hot diggity, dog ziggity boom, what'cha do to me, From the moment you're mine . . . . Hotdog!
 just to name a few

There is also a song by Elvis. Come back in a few days to see what it is


No comments: