Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be
Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care professionals to get an easyceu or two
Follow alzheimersideas on twitter
Weather TriviaDid you know:
- It can be as warm as 40 degrees on the ground and still snow.
- According to the "Guinness Book of World Records," the biggest snowflake on record occurred in Montana in 1887. It was eight inches by 15 inches.
- The record for the most snow fall in a 24 hour period in the United States happened in Silver Lake, Colorado in 1921. During that 24 hour period, six feet and four inches of snow fell--which is the height of a very tall man!
- While you may have heard someone say, "It's too cold to snow," there is no truth to this. Snow can always fall if it is cold out and there is moisture in the air.
- The coldest temperature ever recorded on Earth was -128 degrees. The temperature was measured on Antarctica in 1983.
- Every snowflake has six sides.
- The Abominable Snowman is more than an invention of a television Christmas special. While there is no proof that it exists, many people believe that the Yeti, or an abominable snowman, lives in the Himalayas in Nepal. The word Yeti means snow bear, and many people believe the Yeti is related to Bigfoot.