Saturday, December 6, 2008

Activity Professional Certfications

by Alternative Solutions in Long Term Care
Are You Certified? It is recommended that all activity professionals are certified as a Certified Activity Assistant (AAC) or Certified Activity Director (ADC). The process is easier than you think. Certification is through the National Certification Council of Activity Professionals. There are several tracks to follow and the whole newsletter
Invest in yourself
click here for dementia activity ideas


Susan said...

What quilafications do you have to have in Idaho to be an Activity director in Long Term Care?

Susan said...

I have my state quilafacation as an Activity Director. State regs states you have to have a full time Quilafied Activity Director. So it sounds like in Idaho I could not continue unless even as an Assistant without taking classes?