Saturday, November 29, 2014

Love songs for those with dementia

Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is some great information

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professionals,

Your residents will love the Amazon Kindle Fire

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care  professionals to get an easyceu or two

Follow alzheimersideas on twitter

The Dementia Caregiver's Little Book of Hope [Kindle Edition] 

Love Songs
 
1.  Heart of My Heart
2.  Let Me Call You Sweetheart
3. 
Moonlight Bay

4.  My Blue Heaven
5.  Oh you Beautiful Doll
6.  By the Light of the Silvery Moon
7.  I Love You Truly
8.  For Me and My Gal
9.  Bicycle Built for Two
10.Baby Face
11.I’ll Be Loving You Always
12.Tea For Two
13.In the Good Old Summertime
14.Has Anybody Seen My Gal
15.School Days
16.Ain’t She Sweet
17.
The Band Played On
18.Side by Side
19.Sidewalks of
New York
20.Don’t sit Under the Apple Tree with Anyone Else But Me
21.Could I Have This Dance
22.The Band Played On
23.You Are My Sunshine
24.Smile Awhile
25.When You Are Smiling
26.In My Merry Oldsmobile
27.By the Beautiful Sea
28.When You Wore A Tulip
29.If You Knew Susie
30.Yes Sir, That’s My Baby

No comments: