Sunday, November 15, 2015

Soup Humor

Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is interesting information
Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professionals,

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be


It is always good to make those with dementia and other long term care residents laugh. With that I bring you

Soup Humor

• He's the only man I ever knew who had rubber pockets so he could steal soup. (Wilson Mizner)
• You ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? (John Mendoza)
• He found a great way to eat his wife's soup. He pretends it's mud. (Milton Berle)
• I once cut my mouth on my wife's soup. (Milton Berle)
• She loves to make soup--especially cream of yesterday. (Milton Berle)
• I cast my bread upon the waters tonight. Of course my wife claimed it was soup.
• Everything she cooks turns out tough. Can anyone lend me a soup knife?
• A physicist, a chemist, and an economist are stranded on an island with nothing to eat. A can of soup washes ashore. The physicist says, "Let's smash the can open with a rock." The chemist says, "Let's build a fire and heat the can first." The economist says, "Let's assume that we have a can-opener."
• I put instant soup in a microwave and almost went back in time."
• "I make soup so thick that when I stir it, the room goes round."
• "We were eating in this open-air cafĂ© when it started raining. It took us an hour and a half to finish our soup."
• "She's such a noisy eater that when she started on the soup, six people got up and started doing the polka."
• guy goes into a restaurant and orders soup from a waitress. The waitress goes into the kitchen and the man passes his time waiting by looking out the window. When the waitress returns, he says, "Looks like rain." The waitress says, "Yeah, but it's soup!!" (Thanks to Doug Bonner of Fuzhou, China, for the cite.)

No comments: