Wednesday, July 12, 2017

An activity for long term care residents."If I Were a Milkshake"

Activities directors, caregivers, and healthcare professionals,here is some great information

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Your residents will love the Amazon Kindle Fire

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here is a way for nurses administrators, social workers and other health care professionals to get an easyceu or two

Follow alzheimersideas on twitter

The Dementia Caregiver's Little Book of Hope [Kindle Edition]

Here is a story you can use as acretive activity by having residents make up a story about chocolate milkshakes especially for chocolate milkshake day.

They can fill in the underlined words with different words if they so choose. Even those with dementia will find this story and activity fun.

If I Were a Chocolate Milkshake

If I were a chocolate milkshake most people would like me because I am smooth, creamy and sweet. People like me especially in the summer because I am cold.

I am made with some favorite ingredients of many people. These ingredients are milk, ice cream and chocolate sauce. Some extra things you can add to this delightful drink are whipped cream and chocolate chips.

Most people put the ingredients in a blender to ensure the creaminess of the me. I am usually served in a tall glass especially for made for milkshakes.

Children especially like me. But many adults like me too. I am glad I can make so many people happy.

No comments: